New @ Loxeal – Istant Flex Adhesives
Loxeal Istant Flex are a new concept in the field of cyanoacrylate adhesives offering flexibility and sealing properties whilst maintaining speed of a regular cyanoacrylate.
Istant Flex are modified cyanoacrylates with different elongation rates of up to 500% and a soft to medium/hard consistency. Thanks to their flexibility they’re capable of bonding soft and porous substrate materials, helping to maintain the flexibility and uniformity of the bonded materials.
Key Feautures and Benefits
- Highly flexible
- Single component – no mixing required
- Solvent-free – to minimize workplace hazard
- Moisture cure mechanism – no curing equipment required
- Fills porosities
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Ideal for use on dissimilar surfaces
- Clear, colorless appearance
- Available in a range of different viscosities
- High elongation, up to 500%
- Bonding rubber belts and O rings
- Temporary repairing belts in industrial plants
- Gasketing for windows frames
- Sealing plastic screws
- Bonding loud-speakers’ cones
- Neoprene (Suits and medical devices)
- Fabrics for forniture
- Bonding tarps (circus, trucks, curtains)
- Bonding flexible doors in industrial plants
- Exterior curtains and tents
- Bouncy play-grounds for children
- Bonding soft PVC
- Bonding costume jewellery
- Bonding rubber on carbon-fiber (automotive)
- Medical devices (ISO 10993-5 cytotoxicity approval can be obtained)
- Assembling foams (i.e. sport or protective masks.
Loxeal Technical Service will help to find the most suitable product according to substrates and applications.